Association Jeanne Jugan
The Association of Jeanne Jugan offers Catholic men and women the opportunity to share in the spirituality of the Little Sisters of the Poor, participate in their mission of hospitality and help spread the charism of Saint Jeanne Jugan in various social and professional ways.After a year of spiritual preparation, new members are inducted into the Association of Jeanne Jugan on May 1st, the feast of St. Joseph, patron of the Little Sisters of the Poor.
AJJ opportunities include:
- Monthly meetings
- Get together for retreats or days of recollection
- Special guest speakers
- Annual retreat
AJJ Activities at our Home:
- Making craft items and/or baked goods for Christmas Boutique held the beginning of November
- Driving Residents to doctor appointments during the week
- Adopting a Grandparent (visiting 1-2 Residents on a regular basis)
- Helping in Physical Therapy (transport Residents to and from in-house therapy sessions. Volunteers needed on Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings).
- Help with fundraising events
- Sharing in hospitaller tasks with the Little Sisters
- Visiting Residents, Volunteers of Mercy
If you are interested in joining the Association of Jeanne Jugan, contact Tori Kadish at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mother Superior at the Home: (513) 281-8001.
To live in faith and to depend on God alone is such a blessing.