Your gracious support helps the needy elderly in our careIn the early 1800’s when Jeanne Jugan’s meager resources failed to provide for the homeless elderly she had welcomed into her home, she squashed her pride and picked up her basket to beg. Her begging was also a ministry. Through her fervent prayer she would draw down graces and favors from God for her benefactors. Since the time of Jeanne Jugan the begging basket has been a symbol of our dependence on both Divine Providence and our friends and benefactors.
Our meager sources of funding - Medicaid, Social Security, pensions - generate a constant deficit that must be bridged by the Little Sisters. Each day two Little Sisters make the rounds of businesses, markets, corporations, and parishes seeking aid. For nearly 150 years the Greater Cincinnati community has been receptive to our needs and responded generously.
Thank you for considering ways you can help.
Ways to donate:
- Mail a Donation: Address to 476 Riddle Road, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Checks should be made payable to Little Sisters of the Poor.
- Donate Online using a credit/debit card or a checking/savings account direct withdrawal.
- Donate Automatically: Set up a recurring donation online or contact your financial institution about auto-pay options.
- Give Monthly: Request a free calendar of monthly gift envelopes by calling (513)281-8001 ext.180.
- Donate Items: Certain personal care products, paper products, and office supplies are in constant demand.
See our wish list >>
- Give a Matching Gift: Ask your employer for information about their matching gift program. Please enclose any necessary forms or verification with your gifts.
- Donate Stocks or IRA assets
- Recommend a grant from your donor-advised fund. Customers of Fidelity Charitable and Schwab Charitable can use the DAFDirect online form located on this page.
- Leave a Legacy Gift: Planned gifts can be made through a will or a deferred gift such as an insurance policy or charitable trust.
- Shop Kroger or Amazon Smile and St. Paul’s Home will receive a percentage of your total purchase.
Host a Fundraiser or canned food drive
Little Sisters of the Poor-Cincinnati
DBA St. Paul’s, Archbishop Leibold Home
Tax I.D. number: 31-0621920
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, all donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.