Working and Living the MissionThe first Little Sisters of the Poor arrived in Cincinnati in 1868 to establish a home to care for the neediest elderly of every race and religion. Their work continues today at St. Paul’s Home where the elderly are welcomed as Christ, cared for as family and accompanied with dignity until God calls them to himself.
St. Paul’s Home believes in creating an enjoyable work environment that is primarily focused on the Residents’ happiness. We are fortunate to have employees who realize the joy that comes from giving compassionate Resident-focused care.
All staff members of the home combine their efforts in making our Residents happy:
- Nursing and Medical Support Staff - caring for Residents’ physical needs
- Activities – offering a unique variety of enrichment to the elderly
- Dietary – providing nutritional sustenance to the residents
- Maintenance – caring for the building and grounds
- Housekeeping and Laundry – assuring our home is clean and inviting
- Administration/Development – ensuring good stewardship of the Home’s resources
If you possess the talents and skills that could be used to forward the mission and vision of the Little Sisters of the Poor, please contact us.
Please note what we have to offer:
- An extraordinary and uniquely pleasant work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Great Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Short Term Disability - 403-B Retirement Savings Plan
- Annuity Based Pension Plan - Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Great support from our valued staff
- Excellent staff to resident ratio
TO APPLY: Apply in person:
476 Riddle Rd | Cincinnati, OH 45220
Mon - Sat : 8 am – 4 pm
Click here to download the application.
Please see current employment opportunities below and apply.
Little Sisters of the Poor is an Equal Opportunity Employer