St. Paul’s Home is located in Clifton, Ohio just 9 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Clifton is a village-like community of quiet tree-lined, residential streets flanked by historic homes and mansions, with close proximity to the University of Cincinnati and several leading medical centers.St. Paul’s Home serves as the residence for nearly 100 men and women ranging in age from 65 to more than 100 years old. To meet the varying needs of new residents as well as the changing needs of those progressing through the aging process, the home includes independent living apartments and studio apartments, as well as skilled care and custodial care rooms.
St. Paul’s Home consistently receives a Five-Star Quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS); a rating based on health inspections, nurse staffing, and measures of quality medical care.
What makes St. Paul’s Home so special?
St. Paul’s Home is a loving place where Sisters, Residents, staff and all who share in the mission of the Little Sisters of the Poor form a close-knit family. The family spirit exists from a “joyful hospitality” embracing all with open arms, hearts and minds.
- The Little Sisters live at the home and are available 24/7 to respond to Residents’ needs.
- The highest quality medical care is of utmost importance. Second is an emphasis on Restorative Nursing - physical therapy and other programs designed to help individuals return to or maintain their highest practicable level of functioning.
- A variety of activities and events encourage the development of friends and support systems among the Residents, as well as their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- The home’s chapel is available for quiet and prayer for all Residents; and daily Mass and rosary for those who wish to participate.
- Rooms are single occupancy and most rooms have private bathrooms.
- Independent living apartments are equipped with a kitchenette, living area and bedroom.
- Hot meals three times a day are available in our dining rooms.
- Round the clock presence and care are provided for Residents who are dying.
Our love and care of the elderly poor is the heart of our mission, as is our spirit of hospitality.