If God has gifted you with a love for the poor and a desire to know him more deeply, he may be offering you the precious gift of a vocation to consecrated life. We’d be happy to talk to you and accompany you in your discernment.
With the recent canonization of our foundress and the ever increasing population of elderly persons, our vocation is more relevant than ever. Saint Jeanne Jugan often said, “What happiness for us, to be a Little Sister of the Poor!” We feel the same way today and we’re eager to share our joy with you.
Contact Sr. Josephine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 281-8001.
Steps you might take in discerning whether God is calling you to follow Saint Jeanne Jugan as a Little Sister of the Poor:
- Visit the national website to read more about our mission of hospitality to the elderly poor
- Arrange to visit us for Mass, or another moment of prayer, and a tour of St. Paul’s Home
- Volunteer some of your time with the elderly
- Attend one of our discernment retreats. Several are held at different locations around the country throughout the year
- Attend Mass often, and seek a good spiritual director
- Consider a school break or summer service placement in one of our homes; click here for more details.
- Pray to know God’s will!
“What happiness for us, to be a Little Sister of the Poor!” -Saint Jeanne Jugan