Our Residents enjoy having young volunteers visit the home. Volunteering is a great way for high school or college students to get involved in their community. There is a need for young volunteers at St. Paul’s. Spending time with the elderly is worthwhile and rewarding.
Young volunteers have the opportunity to:
- Play cards and other games with the Residents
- Assist with group activities like baking or ice cream socials
- Hold a canned food drive
- Help during mealtime or with sorting canned goods
- Sponsor a bingo party or holiday party
- Provide music and entertainment – our Residents always enjoy performances!
For more information on youth volunteering, please contact: