June 23, 2021
We are so happy to announce that we have made some changes to our visitation policy here at Little Sisters. Beginning tomorrow, Thursday, June 24:
• We will no longer require scheduling appointments for visits to the Home.
• We will no longer require testing of unvaccinated visitors.
• We will no longer restrict the number of visitors allowed in the room.
• We will require all guests to screen when entering the Home.
• We will require all visitors to wear a surgical mask when going to the room.
• We will require unvaccinated visitors to wear their mask throughout the visit.
Outdoor visitation is encouraged, especially when having a large group or small children present. Please make sure small children are always supervised when in the home. When moving throughout the home please wear your masks.
Wearing masks properly will be our only line of defense in protecting our Residents and staff from the virus, please respect this.
We are excited and look forward to seeing you all in our home soon. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and ask, we want to be sure everyone is comfortable with these changes that continue to evolve in our home.
Mother Marie Edward & Jenny Nijak, Administrator
Additional resources and notes:
How can you help us?